Friday, 20 November 2009

Thursday, 19 November 2009

Thursday, 12 November 2009


This is a mustang for a game I am doing some modelling for.

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

more Olrich

Modelling anatomy is hard. His trapezium needs the diamond shape indent in the middle. His "neck" doesn't blend properly with the back of his skull. The scapula is showing thru too much. The Deltoids and his pecs are looking good. The geometry flow all seems to go down to his feet and I have too much geometry residing there. More than I need. His feet need more detail but that will happen in the next modelling phase. This model will be used for generating weight maps for the skinning, but a higher more detailed model will have those maps applied to them. Need to fix these problems, then u.v then obj export.

Monday, 14 September 2009

More muscle.

Modelled him further. He needs toes. His hands are too flat. Most of his muscle groups are in. Some ar a bit overstated, some need to be overstated. His stomach needs to be bigger and rounder.Flow of geometry seems to be working well.

Friday, 4 September 2009


Starting to build the muscles in. Stomach needs flaring out and need to work on his obliques and under the armpit. But getting there. He also needs hands.

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Been testing out bodyshapes and how to attach his head, where to have it in relation to his shoulders. The anatomy is not correct but it gives the general idea.

Matt modelled this. I textured and rendered it. The one on the left is my favourite.


Kitchen Layout.
Modelling Emma Neesham and me
Texturing, Rendering, lighting, compositing: Me.

Monday, 24 August 2009


Images of the bedroom Layout from Lullaby. Modelling by me. Additional modelling by Emma Neesham and Krista Rees. Texturing , Lighting and Rendering by me.

Friday, 14 August 2009


remodelled olrich. Made higher poly mesh before putting into Zbrush. Better results, but still needed cleaning up after in Maya. Geometry flow a lot better. Did an early lighting test ( no textures yet)

Thursday, 13 August 2009


These are some images from my Grad film Lullaby. It's a story about child abuse. Took eight months. And what an eight months!!


Originally this was going to be a character made of rock, but I decided to do something organic instead so that I could work on some anatomical stuff. This is the first time I have used Zbrush. Amazing tool but sooooo high poly.