Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Been testing out bodyshapes and how to attach his head, where to have it in relation to his shoulders. The anatomy is not correct but it gives the general idea.

Matt modelled this. I textured and rendered it. The one on the left is my favourite.


Kitchen Layout.
Modelling Emma Neesham and me
Texturing, Rendering, lighting, compositing: Me.

Monday, 24 August 2009


Images of the bedroom Layout from Lullaby. Modelling by me. Additional modelling by Emma Neesham and Krista Rees. Texturing , Lighting and Rendering by me.

Friday, 14 August 2009


remodelled olrich. Made higher poly mesh before putting into Zbrush. Better results, but still needed cleaning up after in Maya. Geometry flow a lot better. Did an early lighting test ( no textures yet)

Thursday, 13 August 2009


These are some images from my Grad film Lullaby. It's a story about child abuse. Took eight months. And what an eight months!!


Originally this was going to be a character made of rock, but I decided to do something organic instead so that I could work on some anatomical stuff. This is the first time I have used Zbrush. Amazing tool but sooooo high poly.